Wednesday, December 23, 2015 / by Extreme Home Selling Team
Ilyce Glink/Samuel Tamkin Column
This is not written in stone! Here's how to resolve that situation....
DO start a Home Savings Account!
- It demonstrates responsibility
- It can cover upfront fees like Appraisal, Inspections, Insurance, Home Warranty, etc.
- It can cover future expenses like repairs, Utility Deposits, etc.
Utilize one of hundreds of Down Payment Programs that can be tailored to YOUR situation!
Put the concept of Rent~To~Own to work for YOU!
- Move-In Costs as low as 2 Months' Rent
- $50,000 Total Household Income to qualify
- Up to $550,000 Purchase Price
- If you Love Your Rental, You can RTO Your Rental* (*If Owner is willing to Sell & HP is willing to Buy)
YOU DO HAVE CHOICES! Don't let the OLD way dictate Your NEW Lifestyle! Put the Experts of the Extreme Home Selling Team to work for you!
ROBERT "CHIP" DEACON, Broker-Associate
Jeff Kaplan, Customer Care Team
Shari Shepard, Team Admin
Laura Dobrin, Realtor - Buyer's Agent
Adding a Little Sharisma to Your Life